The price list is indicative and depends on the patient's individuality and the operation / procedure
We accept payments by invoice, in cash and by card.
|Consultation (up to 15min)||FREE|
|Comprehensive counseling (from 20min)||50€|
|The whole face||300€|
|Lips (with previous anesthetic cream)|
|0,7ml (Teosyal RHA 2 KISS)||200€|
|1ml (Teosyal,Stylage, Revolax)||250€|
Treatment of hyperhidrosis with botulinum toxin
Lifting wrinkles and skin with a cannula with local anesthesia
|1ml (Teosyal, Stylage, Revolax)||200€|
Facial Reshaping / Cheekbones, Cheekbone, Chin (Facial Reshaping)
|1ml Juvederm Voluma||280€|
Jaw line correction / jaw augmentation
|1ml Juvederm Volux||300€|
Cannulation of eyelids with local anesthesia
|1ml Teosyal Redensity II||280€|
Face threads PDO COQ
|Face + neck||700€|
OUTPATIENT SMALL SURGERY
|Surgical removal of a superficial skin tumor||from 150€|
SKIN QUALITY PROCEDURES
Biorevitalization with hyaluronic acids
|1ml Teosyal Redensity I||150€|
|3ml Teosyal Redensity I||290€|
|Super price! 2,5ml Neauvia HydroDeluxe|
Profhilo 2 ml
|SUNEKOS 1200 + SUNEKOS 200||350€|
Autologous mesotherapy or iPRF
|Neck / décolleté||250€|
Chemical peeling with combined acids 1 time
Chemical peeling 4 times
Treatment of pigment disorders 1 time
|Treatment of pigment disorders 4 times||270€|
Treatment of pigment disorders for 2 months with home follow-up
- All aesthetic procedures provided by Dr. Mari Laasma Aesthetic Medicine Center, have been selected based on their proven effectiveness, quality, and medical science-based nature.
- All procedures are performed by Dr. Laasma, who has extensive knowledge of anatomy and experience in aesthetic medicine and various injection techniques, ensuring a safe procedure and a natural, holistic, and aesthetic result.
- All of our devices and preparations are CE certified.
- All procedures are performed following aseptic and antiseptic requirements in a specially designed procedure room that meets the requirements of the Health Board.
- All first consultations provided by Dr. Laasma are free of charge.
- Depending on the volume, the procedure may be performed as early as on the day of the consultation or in the following days, however, when booking an appointment, one should expect about a week-long waiting list.
- All botulinum toxin procedures include, if necessary, a free follow-up appointment within one month of the procedure. .
Botulinic Toxin is a toxin produced by a bacteria called botulinum. Botox is safe in the doses used for cosmetic and therapeutic purposes.